Trend braut für frauen frisuren 2016. Get ideas for your wedding look wedding updos, half-up and down wedding hairstyles.

Purple Hair: The Best Shades of Purple Hair in 2018

Purple hair is IN, ladies! As one of the only fashion colors that can truly flatter any skin tone, purple hair colors are fashionable, beautiful, and easier to achieve than you might think. This collection will show you a variety of purple hair ideas, and we just know you’ll find your favorite. Happy coloring!

Purple Romance

long purple hairlong purple hair

Instagram / @amberarchibeque

Q&A with Style Creator Amber Archibeque
Hairstylist @ D’ambrosio Design Hair Studio in Albuquerque, NM

How would you describe this look and what is your favorite thing about it?

I would describe this look as an edgy, purple, romantic look. My favorite thing out this look is how seamless it comes together and how vibrant the colors are!

What products do you recommend to create and maintain this look?

I used Olapex to help maintain the hair’s integrity while lifting and I used the one and only Pulp Riot color to achieve this perfect blend. Dry shampoo will be life saver for this color because the less you wash, the longer the vibrancy!

What type of client would you recommend this look for?

People tend to be scared of looks like this, but I think they look great on every tone and hair type as long as the wearer is confident. This look is ideal for someone that likes spending time and money in a salon!

Purple Melt

dark purple hairdark purple hair

Instagram / @isthatpat

Q&A with Style Creator Patrick Garcia
Hairstylist and Colorist

How would you describe this look and what is your favorite thing about it?

This is a purple melt. It is a mixture of different shades of purple fading into softer ones to give it a dimensional and fun look. My favorite thing about this look is that it’s something colorful, but also soft and very fashionable.

What products do you recommend to create and maintain this look?

We used Pulpriot hair color for this look. After the first appointment, I recommend you see your stylist every three to four weeks to keep the color fresh and beautiful. I also recommend a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner and cold water when rinsing your hair as it will help minimize color fade. This, paired with a heat protectant, will increase the longevity of the color.

What type of client would you recommend this look for?

I would recommend this for anyone who wants to go out of their comfort zone and try something new! It’s soft, yet colorful. It’s a great start for people who want to join the colorful side! As far as skin tones go, I’ll say that as long as you have the confidence and the attitude, you can pull off any color no matter what your skin tone is!

Balayaged Purple

purple and blonde hairpurple and blonde hair

Instagram / @christina_chiquita

Q&A with Style Creator Christina Gonzales
Hairstylist

How would you describe this look and what is your favorite thing about it?

This a balayaged purple on blonde ends. My favorite thing about it is the way it beautifully transitions from the blonde to purple and the tone of purple that I used.

What products do you recommend to create and maintain this look?

If your hair is not already lightened or naturally blonde, then I would recommend lightening it first if you have darker hair. I use Blondor Wella Lightener. I also recommend a good vivid color brand like Joico, Pravana or Kenra. I used Kenra’s violet direct dye to achieve this look. It was the perfect tone of purple that I wanted to achieve, not too dark not too light.

Maintenance is very important when it comes to fun colors like this. I tell my clients not to wash their hair every day but when they do, to use cool water. You will also need to buy a color care shampoo and conditioner to help maintain the color.

What type of client would you recommend this look for?

Because the purple I used is not too dark or too light, this color actually works on almost anyone. If the purple was darker or lighter, then it might be different considering the warmth or coolness in skin tones. As far as lifestyle, I would recommend this to someone that loves fun colors and is willing to keep up with the maintenance.

Purple Passion

purple hair with a braidpurple hair with a braid

Instagram / @christinechavezhair

Q&A with Style Creator Christine Chavez
Owner @ Christine Chavez Hair in West Hollywood, CA

How would you describe this look and what is your favorite thing about it?

I always joke that purple hair is the “gateway drug” for women who are thinking of being more adventurous with their hair color. The color is so versatile for all skin tones, so it’s a safe zone for someone wanting to jump into a more fun vivid color. I am a big fan of it!

What products do you recommend to create and maintain this look?

I recommend my clients use a sulfate-free shampoo, preferably B3 from the Brazilian Bond Builder line. It smells amazing! I also custom make a color conditioner for them to take home in order to maintain the color longer.

What type of client would you recommend this look for?

I think purple can work for all hair types, textures and skin tones. I can customize the tone of purple I use on each client. For example, I would use a deeper more velvet purple on a darker skin tone and a more lavender pastel tone for a client with a fair skin tone. It can be a highlighted for a more subtle effect, or it can be bold and a solid al lover variation of purple tones.

Lifestyle is a big question I ask because if my client isn’t into maintenance, any vivid color is probably not the way to go. Coming into the salon every four to six weeks is vital to maintaining a rich vibrant color, even with the color conditioner used at home.

Mermaid Waves

wavy purple hairwavy purple hair

Instagram / @colormediane

Q&A with Style Creator Diane Ellis
Master Hairstylist & Colorist

How would you describe this look and what is your favorite thing about it?

This is a classic layered bob, and the beautiful color is a mermaid look with vivid colors. My favorite thing about this particular look is that it is fun, edgy, classic and playful all in one. The beachy waves illuminate the combination of the purple amethysts and sapphire blues of Joico Vivids that were applied to her hair.

What products do you recommend to create and maintain this look?

I would suggest shampooing with right shampoos weekly to keep your color fresh for quick maintenance in between salon visits. I really love Matrix and Redken products! I also love using their shampoos conditioners and styling products.

I am crazy about It’s a 10 leave-in spray conditioner after you shampoo the hair and before styling. My fave hairspray is Big and Sexy Spray and Play. I sectioned the hair and used a 2-inch curling iron to curl, then followed with the Spray and Play. I let it set for a few minutes, then ran my fingers through to create that playful style.

What type of client would you recommend this look for?

The classic layered bob is a great look for all ages. The beauty of the bob is that it is age appropriate for everyone. You can leave it straight, or for a more formal or going out on the town look, you can dress it up with a curling iron.

The mermaid color is very fashionable, fun, edgy and playful, yet easy on the eyes. However, be prepared for frequent salon visits at least every three to four weeks to freshen your vivid color to perfection.



0 Komentar untuk "Purple Hair: The Best Shades of Purple Hair in 2018"

Back To Top